HORSHAM Fire Brigade and Horsham police attended a house fire just before 4.30pm in McLachlan Street, Horsham, this afternoon.
Nanjing Night Net

The fire started after home owner Paul Glaubitz put a pan of oil on the stove and went out to his garage to do a quick job, but got distracted.

When he eventually returned inside his kitchen was on fire.

About 14 fire fighters worked to extinguish the blaze.

For more, see tomorrow’s Mail-Times.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Categories: 南京夜网久久